Sunday, March 29, 2009

In Memory of Roxy

May 19, 2008 to March 23, 2009
What a great dog! We will miss her!




What an adorable puppy she was!

3 comments:

deena said...

Oh no! What happened to Roxy? I'm so sorry! She was such a cute puppy! How is Kenidee dealing with it?

The Fullmer Family said...

Well, we decided to go on our regular family spring vacation but because of the drug cartel problems in Mexico we decided to stay stateside. We thought everything was going to go well and we would still get to bring Roxy with us like we had originally planned. We were wrong! The camp ground/resort in Laughlin/Havasu allowed dogs just not "big aggressive ones like rottweilers." We decided to have my parents watch her like they have before. All was good until she was hit by a truck! Not a good vacation! Kenidee is okay with it. Braden, not so much. I think it bothers Heath and I more. We had put so much work into that "little" dog! We were both really bummed. :0( Needless to say, after two dogs in one year we are going to take a break for a while.

The Kirk's said...

I'm totally shocked! I'm sorry! That was the cutest puppy ever!