Monday, December 29, 2008

Cookies and milk for Santa?!

As Kenidee gets older Christmas traditions start to come into play. It is fun to have something to look forward to and this is the one thing that she definitely looked forward to! All she could talk about was making cookies for Santa!





Kenidee did get really impatient waiting for the cookies to come out of the oven. I could not get her to get down off the counter while we waited for the cookies to cook. She decided that she would lay down to wait. No, she didn't go to sleep. She was just pretending but I thought it appropriate to include the waiting picture too.


She was so proud of the cookies! It's a good thing that the reindeer don't get upset if you forget them! Santa made it to our house safe and sound even through the big storm!
"Santa ate all the cookies!"

It's a good thing we made Santa cookies to thank him for bringing me "the doll I've always wanted! The one that looks just like me!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deanah, HI!! Your page is great! I can't believe how big Kenidee is getting! The girls enjoyed seeing pictures of her! I picked this section to live a comment on because cookies for santa was a big deal to Jade and Alexis too! We have had a whirl wind year, we are now living in Grace, (Beau transferred to this Hatchery so we could be closer to family), especially his mom who had stage 4 breast cancer, we moved on Halloween weekend and sadly she passed away the first week of December. It was really hard on the on all of us, losing a mom and grandma. We are working though it though. Thanks for sending me the update on your family! I do miss our teaching days together, even if Kenidee didn't like me much ;-p
I hope 2009 treats you all well! Amber Gunter