What a busy month! The Southeast Idaho Parade of Homes was last weekend and it was a huge success! Now let's all pray the home sells fast! Here are a few pictures. I think Heath did a wonderful job with this house, and given the interest that has been generated, it should sell fairly quickly. Yeah!
If you know anyone interested in moving to Inkom, let us know!

Look at this handsome builder!

This is the front entry. The door is solid knotty alder adorned with a beautiful deer engraving! This was custom made for this house and it absolutely gorgeous!

Of course I could not pass up the opportunity to try to boost my Uppercase Living business so I did a few custom things myself! This particular expression is in the living room.

Laundry room: The comments about this one were very creative! Some even attempted to remove their own "drawers!"

Dining room.
3 comments:
you think we could just move the home to Edmond?
It looks very nice.:) Maybe we'll move to Inkom!
Your home will sell fast. It's gorgeous!
Post a Comment