Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vacation Bible School Success!!

WOW! What a hectic week! We just finished our annual Vacation Bible School and I am exhausted! It is always so much work! It was asked several times during the planning stages, "Is this worth it?" My answer? A resounding "YES!!!!" We were able to touch the lives of 38 children this year. The numbers were down this year, but still good for Southeast Idaho. The biggest joy for me is being able to see and hear the reaction to VBS from my 9 year old son. He spends the majority of his time in Nampa with his mother and unfortunately he does not attend church of any kind while there. He looks so forward every year to visiting us and going to VBS. What a treat and what a wonderful, fun opportunity to teach him the word of God! Thanks Pocatello Church of Christ for touching the lives of so many children! Do I want to do it again next year? YOU BET!!!! (I'll post pics a little later! I'm tired and I'm going to bed!)

No comments: